Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

1930s Bathroom Design This 1933 bathroom with its pink and black linoleum, black sink, and textured walls has a lot of design chutzpah. I love the juxtaposition with the white on orange polka dot wallpaper in the adjacent room. My notes say it was an Armstrong ad, but I'll have to double check that. Source: American Home Image from the Antique Home & Style collection.

Zaragoza expo 2008 Spanish pavilion
Zaragoza expo 2008    Spanish pavilion

Download whole gallery
Green wall in an office building cafeteria
Green wall in an office building cafeteria

Download whole gallery
1930s Bathroom Design This 1933 bathroom with its pink and black linoleum, black sink, and textured walls has a lot of design chutzpah. I love the juxtaposition with the white on orange polka dot wallpaper in the adjacent room. My notes say it was an Armstrong ad, but I'll have to double check that. Source: American Home Image from the Antique Home & Style collection.
1930s Bathroom Design    This 1933 bathroom with its pink and black linoleum, black sink, and textured walls has a lot of design chutzpah. I love the juxtaposition with the white on orange polka dot wallpaper in the adjacent room. My notes say it was an Armstrong ad, but I'll have to double check that.    Source: American Home  Image from the Antique Home & Style collection.

Download whole gallery
Reading nook
Reading nook

Download whole gallery
W-House / VMX Architects
W-House / VMX Architects

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment